Monday, December 2, 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow's Japanese Chicken Meatballs


You can't go wrong with Gwyneth Paltrow's recipes.
Since I received her cookbook It's all good , I really can't get enough of her light, healthy and succulent kitchen concoctions. Last week I tried out her Japanese chicken meatballs and to add a little Thanksgiving touch to it, I made a maple butter sweet potato puree to accompany them, all I can say is: YUM, YUM, YUMMM!!!


Tips:
*Use an ice cream scoop to make the meatballs evenly proportioned
* Bake the meatballs in the oven to add a lovely caramelized crunch to them

For the maple butter sweet potatoes (all measurements to taste):
*Boil the sweet potatoes until thoroughly cooked
*In a small pan add butter, maple syrup, 1 clove of garlic (whole) and a rosemary sprig
*Heat the butter mixture on a low flame until melted and leave to infuse
*Mash the sweet potatoes and add the butter maple mixture

Enjoy!














14 comments:

  1. These look wonderfully delicious and satisfying! Thanks for sharing the recipes!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. so wonderful pictures
    Will you like to follow each other on GFC, FB or Twitter?
    Love
    New Post: Fashion Talks
    New Giveaway: Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very good and clear, the recipe looks tasty! I always enjoy what you cook. Kisses dear, have a lovely day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I didn't even she had a cook book it looks absolutely delicious!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ehi girl, you have a very interesting lifestyle blog! So many post that I read and appreciated!

    Your new follower,
    bonjourchiara.blogspot.com
    Facebook Page Bonjourchiara

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks amazing! You must be talented cook!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Visit lot of sites but This blog's article is very nice beacuse this site content is very nice and this is google friendly site. thanks for good articles. The way you writes reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog titled Why People Who Read About Success Never Succeed
    keep up the good work.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow yummy and healthy!! You made me so hungry. I have to try this recipe!!

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautifully and tastefully presented! I would love to try the puree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yuummy

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! These looks amazing and I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! Don't you just love that cookbook?! Everything I have made has been wonderful! So happy to have found your site - your pictures are AH-MAZ-ING!

    ReplyDelete