Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Peanut butter and chocolate Christmas trees


I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014!!!

We will be heading to L.A for the holidays and soooo looking forward to that (I'll try to keep my instagram up to date) :) 
In the meantime I will leave you with a little super simple recipe, I took the inspiration from a rather traditional peanut butter squares recipe and shaped them into Christmas trees just to give this treat a Christmas twist!


Enjoy ;)










11 comments:

  1. These are so cute. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas !
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwww, I want some ^_^

    Happy Holidays, my love *_*

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yummy! that looks so great, wishing you a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound amazing! Pb & chocolate is my fav combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So yummy and so easy recipe)
    Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year. I must have missed this post. So cute! I shall have to make them next Christmas.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just spotted my earlier comment. I thought these cookies looked familiar. I thought I must have seen similar ones somewhere else but it was here on Boxing Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What I love about this recipe is that it is so simple yet different from what I've seen. Even though the hollidays are over I can still make them with another cookie cutter

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute! I hope you enjoyed your Christmas holiday. Happy New Year! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete